The Back on Track program data collection form is a platform to support service provider organisations to collect data for the Back on Track Program, and to provide reports to Territory Families.
Access to the data form is provided solely to authorised users for the purposes of:
- recording information regarding individuals seeking and receiving support in the Back on Track program; and
- generating data reports to assist support contract and program management and evaluation.
By logging into this application you accept that:
- You have been authorised to access this database by your Back on Track Program service provider organisation.
- You will use the system within the parameters of your permission level.
- You will not attempt to access client information for which you have no legitimate business requirement to access.
- You will protect your password and not share it with anyone else or make the data form available to anyone else.
- You will inform your Back on Track program service provider organisation immediately if you believe you have seen client information that you were not authorised to see.
Need help using the data reporting form?
For assistance, in the first instance speak to your manager in your relevant Back on Track Program service provider organisation.
This page was last updated on 6 July 2020